Financial services for Cannabis-related businesses in Massachusetts
Looking for financial services in a different state? Check out Safe Harbor locations
How it works
- We conduct initial due diligence on behalf of financial institutions that complies with the 2014 FinCEN Guidance.
- We connect you with a participating bank or credit union.
- You focus on growing your operation knowing your business and money are secure.
Services Provided by
GFA Federal Credit Union
Banking needs anticipated
GFA is proud to serve the cannabis industry, delivering a compliant, turnkey banking solution so you can focus on managing your business. While compliance is our highest priority, the personal level of service delivered through a concierge banker approach ensures we are attentive to your needs. From basic banking to a suite of other business solutions, we are here to be your partner and help you succeed.
“Having GFA as our partner, allows us to trust that our banking needs are not only met, but anticipated.”
GFA offers the following services for qualified members:
- Checking accounts, with sweep options
- Interest bearing money market account
- Electronic banking channels
- Domestic wire transfers
- Simple IRAs
- Coin & currency
- GFA at work – employee benefit
- Onsite services, including financial literacy sessions
- Special product promotions
GFA has established strategic partnerships with key investment, insurance and other financial providers to be able to also offer you services such as:
- Secure cash transportation services
- Mutual fund
- Merchant processors
- Business insurance
- Payroll services
- HR assistance
- Employee benefits, recruitment, & training
- ATM services
- Cash recyclers