Safe Harbor for Financial Institutions
For Banks & Credit Unions
“If only there were a practical way for us to provide financial services to the cannabis industry.”
With the Safe Harbor Program™, there is.Learn More
Are you a cannabis-related business? Check out Safe Harbor for Business
The Safe Harbor Program™ is the nation’s first and only service-based program that specializes in helping financial institutions provide business banking to cannabis-related businesses (CRBs). We provide solutions for the due diligence, monitoring and reporting issues that are typical barriers to establishing a banking relationship that follows FinCEN guidelines.
Better business practices.
Safer communities. It’s bigger than banking™.
The Safe Harbor Program™ approach is simple.
We conduct the necessary due diligence on potential CRB customers.
We market your services through the Safe Harbor Program™.
We help you implement the Safe Harbor Program™ into your financial institution.
We teach you how to bank cannabis and provide ongoing professional services to support you.
You benefit from a simplified way to extend your reach to the multibillion-dollar cannabis industry.
Features & Benefits
What the Safe Harbor Program™ provides:
- CRB customers who desire a direct banking relationship and have gone through a stringent due diligence process that follows Know Your Customer (KYC) guidelines
- Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and transaction monitoring support
- Program Management support
- A cannabis-industry-optimized, proprietary BSA calculator that helps quantify the risks associated with each CRB
- Comprehensive initial and ongoing staff training
- Customizable options for implementing the Safe Harbor Program™
- Ongoing professional services support
- Regular updates based on lessons learned from operating in the space
Join Us Now
Become a Safe Harbor Program™ Partner today
With the Safe Harbor Program™ helping manage the due diligence, monitoring and reporting requirements that are typical barriers, we make it effective for you to provide banking services to CRBs. The sooner you become a Safe Harbor partner, the greater your opportunity to capture early market share and gain access to a variety of additional revenue streams. You also increase your market position as a go-to industry leader in your state as well as nationally.Get Started Today